- Why Real Estate for Derek?
- Financial Freedom
- Tangible assets
- What type of Real Estate is best?
- Property Management
- Comparing investing in Southwest Ohio to investing in Northwest Ohio
- Appreciation vs Cash Flow
- Tips on what to look for in an investment
- What must be a high priority of a Real Estate investor?
- What you should be doing during Covid-19, if you are an Investor?
About Derek Deverna
Derek DeVerna is an investor and agent, yes he’s both. He is a University of Cincinnati graduate, and since graduating fairly recently, has gotten busy with Real Estate. He has closed many deals over the years, either as a Wholesaler, Agent, or Investor. This has led to a lot of experience, some of which he’s going to share with us today. Derek invests in Ohio currently. Surprisingly, I actually met him because he shared a picture of a finished project in our investor group, and I noticed our property in the background. Two of our properties are right next to each other. I’m glad to have a neighbor who takes pride in his investment, providing a good place for others to reside, which is one of our highest goals. Derek just finished completing one huge accomplishment, which is awesome, and I can’t wait for him to tell us more about it in today’s show. Welcome our guest today, Derek DeVerna.
How to reach Derek?
- Email email@example.com
Engage with me