The “It’s attainable” real estate investing show
Knowledge awaits you. Listen and watch the shows for transparent knowledge sharing on investing, and the powerful impact Real Estate investing can have on your wealth and lifestyle. Viewers will find gaining wealth and financial stability through the investing alternative of Real Estate is more attainable than they think! Let’s get started.
EP19 | From Lawn Care to Multi-million Dollar Real Estate Funds, with Stewart Beal
- He turned what into Real Estate!?
- Property Management
- What do Property Managers do?
- Tips on what makes a GOOD Property Manager, and how to choose one?
- What does Stewart invest in?
- How he purchased a 62 unit Apartment Building for $4,200. Guess what the value is today.
- Is investing where you reside, better?
- Is Active or Passive Real Estate Investing right for you?
- How can you invest with Stewart?
- What does Stewart invest in?
About Stewart Beal
Stewart W. Beal has been actively involved in real estate, construction, acquisition, development, and management since 1997. Stewart purchased his first property at age 19, a 5-unit apartment house in Ypsilanti, MI. Beal Properties has now purchased more than 100 properties in the past 17 years in Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, Toledo, and downtown Detroit and currently manages over 3,000 apartment units, office spaces, and single family homes. Beal Properties currently employs more than 60 team members in Michigan and Ohio.
Stewart is a founding member of Watermark Partners, a set of real estate funds that have raised and deployed more than $100M in equity, closed more than 150 real estate transactions, and acquired more than 6,000 apartments in the past 5 years.
Stewart has a degree in Business Management from Eastern Michigan University and has served on the board of both Ypsilanti’s Chamber of Commerce and Ypsilanti’s Downtown Development Authority. He is a licensed real estate Broker in the State of Michigan.
Under Stewart’s leadership, Beal Properties and Beal Incorporated have won a myriad of awards at local, state, and national levels.
I have always recognized the Beal name for Beal Properties, performing Property Management in some of the same areas I invest in, but I see Stewart has some other real estate ventures I would like him to tell us about. Let’s welcome, Stewart W. Beal to the show.
How to reach Stewart?
- Visit https://beal-capital.com
Engage with me
EP18 | Where do I get the money to invest – Continued?
EP17 | Where do I get the money to invest?
EP16 | Getting the most out of your retirement Dollars with Damion Lupo – The Cares Act can help. Don’t wait too late to take action.
- How Damion purchased his first property on a Visa card?
- What do you need in a Mentor, and how not having the right professional can be detrimental?
- Retirement Plans – 401K’s, 403B’s, Thrift Savings
- Are they all the same?
- What is a Solo-K and a Self-Directed IRA?
- Why might an eQRP® (enhanced qualified retirement plan) be better to grow your wealth for retirement?
- The Cares Act brings a unique opportunity to perform rollovers
- Listen closely to learn more.
- Getting Started
- PEEC – Purge, Environment, Experience, Contribution
About Damion Lupo
Ripping conventional wisdom apart for the Main Street investor looking for truth about money and investing, our guest today has been an investor for over 20 years. When it comes to real estate, he purchased his first property with a VISA card. That move snowballed into 150 rental houses in less than 5 years. In 2008 he lost the entire business, only to bounce back and recreate his wealth in less than 5 years. This best-Selling Author of a dozen books on personal finance, investment and retirement strategies, Damion is on a mission to free 1 million people from financial bondage. He hosts the Financial Underdogs podcast, and has developed the ultimate investor retirement tool called the eQRP®. His strategy gives individuals total control of their retirement money to invest in real assets like real estate, gold, crypto, or whatever you think meets your goals, which is most important of all.
How to reach Damion?
- Text eqrp to 72000
- Visit https://eqrp.co
Engage with me
EP15 | Is there a such thing as a safe investment?
- How would you define SAFE?
- Low Risk?
- Low Volatility?
- The stock market performance over the last 20 years is…
- The stock market performance over the last 6 months during Covid-19 is…
- Our Multi-family Real Estate Apartment’s performance over the last 6 months during Covid-19 is…
- Multi-family Apartment investments have built-in risk reductions
- Can you trust your Savings, Portfolio, or Retirement (401k, IRA) in a real estate investment?
EP14 | A Deal, or a Bill; The Key Indicators of Analyzing a Real Estate Investment
EP13 | Is an additional $34,000/year of income helpful to you?
EP12 – Is it a good deal? – Introducing The Deal Analyzer
EP11 | Is it a good deal?
- Let’s Analyze a Multifamily Real Estate Asset
- Return on Investment (ROI) formula for Real Estate
- Cash Flow formula for Real Estate
- Breakdown of Multi-family Income
- Breakdown of Multi-family Expenses
- Review of a real Income and Expense statement
- Review of real Rent Roll
EP10 | The Commercial Real Estate Agent, how they can help you, and what surprise investment this agent has – with DeVon Jackson
- What is a Commercial Real Estate Agent?
- How does the Agent help?
- How did DeVon get started in Real Estate?
- Stock/Equities Market
- Why Real Estate?
- What surprise real estate asset is DeVon investing in?
- What has been good about the investments thus far?
- What challenges have arisen?
- What would DeVon change?
- What is DeVon’s next investment?
- Why do most not get started with investing?
- How can DeVon help?
How to reach Devon?
- DeVon Jackson, PA Commercial
- DeVon via Email
- DeVon on LinkedIn
Engage with me at https://nileerealty.com/engage